-= Online Game =-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-= Online Game =-

Let your creativity juices flow under the moonlight, post on everything about the Online Game Forums here! From forum discussions, events, gatherings, games, to signature stands and avatars.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mini GM Event in both Servers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iris84
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
iris84

Mini GM Event in both Servers Empty
PostSubject: Mini GM Event in both Servers   Mini GM Event in both Servers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:39 am

Well as many of you know the GM`s decided to have a spur of the moment mini event in the colisieum for all members of all levels to come enjoy.It was an exciting for players to see the high level GM chars and the strength and power those chars contain.Aside from a few unforseen instances overall it seemed most players all enjoyed.

What i would to see here are some comments from those who were able to attend and from those unable as it was a spur of the moment mini event.I would also like all players to put forth some suggestions for what type of mini event simliar to this they would like to see.When i say mini events i mean just that someting where GM may arrive and do something with players etc.

Thanks to all those of you can put forth some great ideas for some future mini events or ideas for events.
Back to top Go down
http://hkflash.com/gb/gb.asp?id=iris84

Mini GM Event in both Servers
Page 1 of 1