-= Online Game =-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-= Online Game =-

Let your creativity juices flow under the moonlight, post on everything about the Online Game Forums here! From forum discussions, events, gatherings, games, to signature stands and avatars.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
arale
iris84
slayersevil
7 posters
AuthorMessage
slayersevil
Freshman
Freshman
slayersevil

Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:19 pm

new to here or old like iris? Twisted Evil
intro yourself xD
Back to top Go down
iris84
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
iris84

PostSubject: Re: Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:56 pm

><"""""
i am 84 yr old auntie here Smile
nice to meet ur all Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://hkflash.com/gb/gb.asp?id=iris84
arale
Freshman
Freshman
arale

PostSubject: Re: Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:48 pm

hmm dunno what to say,except I'm a chinese living in holland/the netherlands (it's in europe).I'm quite childish.(and don't expect me to translate full sentences from chinese to english I'm still learning >_<)
Back to top Go down
lem0n
lem0n

PostSubject: Re: Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:28 pm

U IMBA PRO GM IS HERE![center]
Back to top Go down
palaxius
Freshman
Freshman
palaxius

PostSubject: Re: Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:17 am

yo dude lol, im from brazil as everyone knows, when im not playing luna, im on my guitar **starts remembering DMC anime** and hmmm just waiting for my vacantions to end T.T, then go back 2 uni lol, thats all.... i won the biggest answer of the topic prize afro
Back to top Go down
LoBlOb
Freshman
Freshman
LoBlOb

PostSubject: Re: Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Singapore! age 21 male chinese. chinese E8 English D7. both failed! now currently serving the national service.... sad sad.
Back to top Go down
iris84
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
iris84

PostSubject: Re: Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:12 pm

affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
soverIgn
Freshman
Freshman
soverIgn

PostSubject: Re: Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:36 pm

HI everyone, unlike auntie IRIS84 (LOL), I'm a YOUNG uncle, only 32 this year from Singapore currently climbing the corporate ladder !!!! Nice to know all of you, and am proud to be part of the GUILD.
Back to top Go down
iris84
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
iris84

PostSubject: Re: Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:53 pm

><""""" Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-= Online Game =- :: Free-To-Play casual online game :: Luna Online :: General Discussion-
Jump to: